Aromatherapy Product Making using Essential Oil Blends
Teaching you how to make Aromatherapy products using our pure range of essential oil blends!
This course is run in conjunction with The Essential Wellbeing Network.
Ever wanted to support yourself and your family with products using high grade essential oils?
Are you a complementary health therapist or health care practitioner and would love to support your clients with products made with essential oils between consultations but don’t have the time or desire to study aromatherapy at college?
Are you an aromatherapist who would like to further your learning in the art of product making using trusted Blends of essential oils?
Would you like to create your own range of products using essential oils and market and advertise them widely both safely and compliantly?
With our Aromatherapy Product Making Qualification you can….
This is a certified and insurable 2 day course teaching you all you need to know to create your own range of products using Katseye Blends of Essential oils. The course will be facilitated by Christina Lyne, Trainer with The Essential Wellbeing Network and owner of Aromalyne.
Our passion is to help you build and nurture your vision using our blends of essential oils for yourself, those you love, to enhance your business practice and maybe also to create your own range of products.
TAKE A LOOK AT EVERYTHING YOU GET
- How to use the Blends following aromatherapy contraindications, safe and effective dilutions (taught in aromatherapy qualifications) How to make different kinds of products using creams, lotions, shower gels etc incorporating the Blends for safe and effective application both in a clinical context and for resale.
- How to work safely and compliantly within the UK Rules and Regulations applying to
- products made using the Blends.
- Full Blend descriptions of all 42 Therapeutic Blends and 28 Energetic Blends.
- Take home 4 full sized products you will make on the day.
- Access to a pre-course webinar and pre- course reading.
- Guidance on Product Compliance that will enable you to retail your products safely and compliantly.
Day 1 – This is an introductory day where you will learn about the basics of aromatherapy, some of the Katseye Blends and how to blend in different products.
Day 2 – This is the qualification day where you will go into more detail about the blends, learn more about product compliance and labelling and there is also an assessment.
Venue – Littlehampton, Bognor Regis, West Sussex or Shamley Green in Surrey
Next course date
Day 1 – 9th September 2017
Day 2 – 4th November 2017
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Cost of the course
Day 1 – £125.00
Day 2 – £150.00