Welcome to Essential Oils for your Wellbeing – Online Course of 5 Webinars.
This page contains the Course Manuals, Power Point Slides and Webinar Recording for each Webinar.
- History of Aromatherapy
- What are Therapeutic Properties?
- Essential Oils; Geranium, Lavender and Rose
The Webinar Recording is below – there is a period of quiet up until about 1min 30seconds where I was having a challenge with the sound but after that it is working ok. I will re record this so that this does not happen but for the moment you can listen to this recording.
- How to create a synergistic blend.
- Blend dilutions
- Top, Middle and Base Notes
- Essential Oil; Black Pepper, Rosemary and Tea Tree
- Why blend in different bases?
- Essential Oils; Eucalyptus, Roman Chamomile and Sandalwood
- Contra-indications – when you should not use essential oils.
- Essential Oils; Juniper, Lemon and Ylang Ylang
- Safety, handling and storage when using essential oils.
- Essential Oils; Clary Sage, Frankincense and Sweet Orange