If you want to learn how to use essential oils and natural products to safely address skin conditions and skin problems then this is the online course for you!
Is your skin looking dull and tired?
Do you suffer from dry skin?
Does your skin always look oily, feel congested and maybe you get the odd spot?
Does your face cream not do what it says on the pot?
Are you fed up with spending lots of money on your skincare products and they don’t actually work?
Would you like to have your cleanser, skin tonic and face cream tailor made to your skin type?
Would you like to look after your skin naturally?
YES – then this is the course for you!!
Discover the art of using therapeutic essential oil blends to create natural products for your skin. This online package is designed especially for those people who want to learn how to use essential oils and natural products to safely address skin condition and skin problems.
You will have the immediate satisfaction of creating natural luxurious essential oil products for your own personal use safely and effectively.
Your course tutor is Christina Lyne an experienced Aromatherapist and Trainer in Aromatherapy.
How does the course work?
This is an active self-paced online course introducing the fundamentals of aromatherapy and quickly immerses you in creating practical products for your skin using 5 different therapeutic essential oil blends.
The course is taught through a series of videos, activities and a manual with engaging reading material all thoughtfully prepared by Christina.
When you buy this course you will get:
A fully comprehensive course manual giving you detailed information about:
- the 5 therapeutic blends
- descriptions of how all the essential oils contained in these blends help with skincare
- descriptions of different skin types and how to look after each type; dry skin. oily skin, mature skin, young skin, combination skin
- detailed instructions on safety and storage of the blends
- detailed instructions to show you how to create your skin cleanser, skin tonic and face cream
- detailed recipes for skin cleansers, skin tonics, face creams, face masks and face scrubs
Three detailed product making videos to show you how to create your skincare products:
- how to make a skin cleanser
- how to make a skin tonic
- how to make a face cream
How to carry out an Aromatherapy Facial Video
This video gives you a demonstration of how to carry out an Aromatherapy Facial using all the products you have made in this course.
You also get:
- Access to the Aromalyne forum where you can post any questions you might have as you work through this course and access to all the information on the forum
There are 5 blends covering a whole range of skin types and skin conditions!
- This blend is very effective for decreasing skin markings including stretch marks and scarring. It is also an amazing toner for the skin.
- It contains Tangerine, Lavender, Sandalwood and Frankincense.
Dry Skin Blend
- This blend is amazing for helping to improve dry and blemished skin. It’s moisturising properties help to nourish, rehydrate and moisturise the skin.
- It contains; Rose, Sandalwood, Hyssop, Benzoin, Patchouli, Roman Chamomile, Palma Rosa and Lavender.
Problem Skin Blend
- This blend is very effective for skin that suffers from acne and blackheads. Its detoxifying, calming and healing properties really help to clear toxins within the skin and therefore help to get rid of acne and blackheads.
- It contains Juniper, Lemon, Palma Rosa, Myrrh, Clary Sage, Thyme, Roman Chamomile and Lavender.
Oily Skin Blend
- This blend has an amazing therapeutic effect on skin that is greasy, oily and blemished. It helps to regulate sebum production therefore helping to the condition of the skin.
- It contains; Neroli, Orange, Petitgrain, Lemon, Lime, Juniper, Carrot Seed, Frankincense, Ylang Ylang and Lavender.
Combination Skin Blend
- This blend is for all skin types. It helps to moisturise, rehydrate and rejuvenate the skin. It is balancing, calming and soothing.
- It contains; Mandarin, Myrtle, Cypress, Geranium, Ylang Ylang, Rosewood, Roman Chamomile, Sandalwood and Frankincense.
I really like the videos, they provide good clear instruction which I find really helpful and reassuring. I use the products all of the time on my own skin and really feel that they have made an overall improvement on appearance and skin tone. I like to make a balancing skin tonic using Geranium floral water, solubiliser, glycerine and spring water, to this I usually add the Skin Toner Blend, Dry Skin Blend and Combination Skin Blend. I generally use the same combination of blends for my moisturising creams, but add 2.5ml macadamia Oil to my day cream and 5ml borage oil to the night. My two boys suffer with spots from time to time so there is always a cream on hand the help them with this. Sarah Howard
The cost of the course is £147
Additional Costs (for students)
- Skincare Blend Kit
Watch this webinar – Essential Oils Love Your Skin! for lots of information about how essential oils can help with your skin.
If you have any questions about this course please complete the contact form below